We make every effort to keep the content on our website current, accurate and complete, however all information found on this website is subject to change at any time. All information should be independently verified before being used for any reason.
Where we supply links to third party websites for additional information, we make no guarantee of the accuracy of the content on those websites. The links to other websites or organizations are not an endorsement or approval of the content or organization.
As a visitor to our website, we respect your privacy. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you, whether it’s in our offices, through mail correspondence or on the phone.
Our staff adheres to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, email addresses and telephone numbers.
Specifics of how the City of Woodstock gathers and uses Internet information are outlined below. If there are any questions or concerns not addressed here, contact us.
- You do not need to provide any personal information when accessing the City of Woodstock website and many of our online services.
- “Cookie” technology captures summary - not individual - information on visitor use patterns. This computer code tracks traffic so we can determine how effective a given page is in meeting informational or service needs. It only provides a performance measure for the website.
- A cookie contains no information that personally identifies visitors to the website and is strictly geared to providing internal performance data. We cannot see your browsing path once you’ve left our website.
- The only personally identifying information arising from your use of our website is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this could be in connection with submitting comments, suggestions or questions through email.
- We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide.
- The City of Woodstock and the information it collects is subject to the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.